Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekly Training Update - 3/16 - 3/22

Another solid week of training for me as I welcomed the first weekend of spring with a tough long run on the MS Fells Skyline trail. Despite the difficult terrain the run was very enjoyable as it was shared with several of my runner friends. We even picked up a couple people along the way that joined in for two loops!

Total Miles: 30
Long Run: 16
# of Runs: 4
Avg Miles: 7.5
Trail Miles: 53%

Next up is the Fells Trail Race. The distance is 8 - 40 miles on the Syline trail depending on your level of insanity. I'm only aming for 16 but I may attempt 24. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Dan, I ended up with exactally 30 miles this week too.....how strange, though I didn't get in the long 16 miler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at Fells. I am keeping my fingers crossed for good weather! Ana

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...